Gain performance and density in a compact 1U with 2-socket rack server for HPC.
PowerEdge R940xa Rack Server
Extreme acceleration for business insights
Drive GPU database acceleration for business-critical applications with a powerful, four-socket server. Scale capacity with large internal storage.
Rapidly transform data insights into business outcomes
The PowerEdge R940xa accelerates applications to deliver real-time decisions. The R940xa combines four CPUs with four GPUs in a powerful 1:1 ratio to drive database acceleration. With up to 6TB of memory and four-socket performance, the R940xa delivers consistent and fast response times. Scale on-premises capacity to offset rising cloud fees and security risks.
- Compute intensive applications
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence
- GPU database acceleration
Dynamically scale resources as your workloads evolve
The 4U R940xa allows you to flexibly adapt to changing business demands. Large internal storage gives you the space to grow as your databases increase in complexity and size.
- Increase performance with up to four 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and up to 112 processing cores
- Choose up to four double-width GPUs or up to four double-width or eight single-width FPGAs to accelerate workloads
- Address large data sets with up to 48 DIMMs (24 of which can be DCPMMs) and up to 15.36TB of memory
- Scale capacity with up to 32 2.5” HDDs/SSDs, including up to four NVME drives
- Expand quickly with up to 12 PCIe slots for external connections
Streamline IT operations across your datacenter
Reduce the time and effort required to manage IT environments with intelligent automation.
- Automate efficiency with unified system management from OpenManage Enterprise, embedded iDRAC9, and SupportAssist
- Leverage existing investments in management consoles with OpenManage Integrations for VMware vCenter, and Microsoft System Center, or Connections for Nagios
- Simplify deployment utilizing server profile configuration to fully deploy and prep server
- Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.*
Deliver comprehensive data center protection and maximum uptime
Dell EMC provides a cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server to protect your data. High availability features help facilitate continuous operations.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with the Configuration Lock-down feature
- Use System Erase for local storage devices to ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run
- Help ensure uptime with hot-pluggable drives and power supplies
Got Anything You Need To Know?
We are ready to help you with every needs regarding our products and services. Contact us for any questions, request, or suggestions!